In today’s digitally focused landscape, leading IT executives must ensure that their initiatives are not only disruptive enough to impact their business, but also their industry. An innovative CIO knows that success as a digital-first company is led by technology and coupled with a customer-centric culture.
Driving change to achieve organizational growth is now powered by having a better understanding of your customer’s needs and reinforcing them with the strategic implementation of technology.
Argyle’s CIO Leadership Forum brings together IT executives to develop relationships, exchange ideas and find solutions to navigate digital transformation.
- The business of transformation creating a roadmap for change.
- Cultivating a customer-centric culture
- Defining innovation at the C-suite level
- Demystifying and deploying blockchain for effective adoption and achievable results
- Creating value for your organization through data analytics, machine learning and AI
- Becoming more agile through clearly defined micro-services and API-based integration