DataEndure is seeking an Information Security Analyst to join our Security Operations Center team. The Analyst will help coordinate and report on cyber incidents impacting SOC-as-a-Service Customers. This position involves critical duties and responsibilities that must continue to be performed during crisis situations and contingency operations, which may necessitate extended hours of work.
- Responsible for working in a 24x7 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment. (Hours - 7:00pm-7:00am PST / 10:00pm-10:00am EST)
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
- Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities.
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams.
- Ability to work and be available for on-call activities
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in security device management and SIEM (AlienVault).
- Knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Knowledge of various operating system flavors including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix.
- Knowledge of applications, databases, middleware to address security threats against the same.
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall and intrusion detection systems).
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
The successful candidate will possess the personality traits, work habits, communication, and social skills necessary to work effectively within a dynamic and highly operational environment. This person will have exemplary personal and professional integrity and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills. In addition, the qualified candidate will have a strong desire to succeed in a nationally and internationally recognized operational environment.
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge.
- You must be a US Citizen
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Security/Network Administrator or equivalent knowledge.
- Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Penetration Tester (CWAPT)
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
DataEndure offers a competitive compensation plan with great earning potential. Our benefits include medical coverage, dental coverage, disability, life insurance, 401K and an amazing work environment!