The Account Executive, Managed Security Services (MSS) is passionate about helping organizations fortify their security. He/she is responsible for prospecting and closing new business as an integral part of DataEndure’s MSS growth strategy. A successful candidate will be able to explore and understand the organization’s needs and requirements, and effectively map them to DataEndure's managed service offerings. You understand the value of a managed service offering and can develop a strong business case for the client. You will be expected to start and complete sales campaigns while further developing your pipeline with new opportunities.
DataEndure Sales Profile:
If you enjoy working with an elite security engineering team, next-generation cyber-security and data protection solutions, and you're energized at the opportunity to open new doors, we'd like to meet with you.
We believe top sales performers work extremely hard and deserve a compensation that matches their effort.
We don't believe in reducing a Sales Executive’s customer base or increasing their quota every year. In short, we offer top pay for top performers.
- Strong expertise or proven success within the cybersecurity sales /solution portfolio, especially within the MSS space.
- Aptitude for successfully selling full complement of Managed Services, include SoCaaS, Managed Security Services, NoCaaS, EDR, and Compliance services.
- Develop and manage mid-market and larger enterprise accounts to meet or exceed quarterly sales quota.
- Assist in the development of existing accounts to expand DataEndure footprint.
- Execute full sales lifecycle: lead generation, relationship building, account profiling, business case development, negotiation and conversion to revenue generating customer.
- Correlate business goals and current technology environment with cybersecurity risk to develop appropriate security services solutions.
- Manage opportunity pipeline, provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required leveraging DataEndure CRM Platform.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Lead and orchestrate key account strategy with DataEndure executive management, technical and marketing resources.
- Possess excellent presentation and speaking skills.
- Have a passion for technology and discovering new ways to challenge traditional thinking.
- Demonstrate a team approach and care for your teammates.
- Complete required training and development objectives.
- 3-5 years demonstrated sales success: inside or outside product and services sales experience within the cybersecurity services or technology space.
- Experience selling in the MSS space a plus.
- Notable current cybersecurity credentials a plus.
- Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor’s Degree.