Digital resilience is our business; security is our priority. Distributed workforces are now the norm for most organizations, and DataEndure delivers a multi-layered approach to digital defense-–protecting every device, every network, and every employee.
Our solutions and services are designed to simplify and accelerate digital resilience, and we serve clients across multiple industries and sizes (from tech giants like Apple, Cisco, and Google to leaders and emerging businesses in healthcare, finance, and engineering/manufacturing).
We’re looking for you because we have a great story to tell:
We’re seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist/Coordinator who’s adept at written and visual communications. Maybe you’re a writer with creative design chops (or a creative designer with writing chops)! In this role, you’ll craft interesting, topical, and engaging material that drives our storyline and further positions DataEndure as an industry thought leader.
As you become versed in the why and how of our business, this role offers the potential to grow into leading our content strategy. You’re ideal for this position if you’re an avid learner, enjoy what you do, and are ready to help our clients secure and protect their enterprises.
What you’ll do:
- Write, produce, and publish content for multiple communication channels (social, website landing pages, sales collateral/white papers, email templates, newsletters)
- Write copy to convert website visitors into prospects
- Collaborate with technical teams to develop compelling content and materials
- Manage tactical processes for marketing automation
- Maintain marketing calendar (events, blogs, campaigns)
- Graphics and design support – comfortable with graphics and creative requests including PowerPoint, collateral layout, social graphics, banner ads, and more.
- Participate in the strategic development and execution of our content strategy and marketing programs
- Help maintain and refine the marketing tech stack
- Help develop and maintain SEO initiatives and best practices
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 3-5+ years of B2B marketing and/or marketing communications experience
- Ability to write concise and polished materials across communication mediums, with a knack for storytelling
- Experience maintaining and refining the marketing aspect of CRM, social media, and marketing tech stack (including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Dynamics CRM, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Google AdWords)
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Excellent understanding of an ever-evolving communication landscape
- Ability to analyze social media content and performance metrics
Consider joining us if you:
- Care deeply about the culture where you work
- Enjoy brainstorming new creative concepts, identifying process gaps, and finding ways to improve existing materials
- Are results-focused and proactive. You work well on your own or collaborating with colleagues
- Are naturally curious. You are comfortable digging into areas you don’t know
- Are an owner. You pick up work that needs to be done and help solve hard problems
- Aren’t afraid to experiment and fail. Failure is an opportunity to learn when you are approachable and coachable
- Are a reliable and fun team-player
We’d especially love to speak with you if you have:
- Experience in cybersecurity (or demonstrated a willingness to dive deep into highly technical concepts)
- Been part of scaling communication processes
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience in paid search campaigns
- Channel/partner marketing experience
- Work remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
- Health Insurance: medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Financial Wellness: We offer a 401k plan and gym membership
- Paid Time Off: We believe in true work/life balance. Paid time off in addition to 13 paid holidays and flexibility for cultural observances outside the standard calendar.
Our HQ is located in San Jose, CA with other offices in Cincinnati, OH – however, this position can be remote.
Minimal travel required.
Employment Type: Full-time