DataEndure is at an inflection point and getting the right people, processes, and marketing tech stack in place to support our growth. To round out our marketing team, we’re seeking someone who can take our marketing automation to the next level! Someone who’s curious, tech-savvy, has an analytical mindset–and can add value to our marketing and business results.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA (HQ)
- Employment Type: Full-time; applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
- Compensation Range: $65,000 - 70,000 annually
Digital resilience is our business; security is our priority. Distributed workforces are now the norm for most organizations, and DataEndure delivers a multi-layered approach to digital defense–protecting every device, every network, and every employee.
Our solutions and services are designed to simplify and accelerate digital resilience, and we serve clients across multiple industries and sizes (from tech giants like Apple, Cisco, and Google to leaders and emerging businesses in healthcare, finance, and engineering/manufacturing).
About the Role
As our Marketing Automation/Ops Specialist, you’ll help us use our marketing stack and tools to grow the business. You’re a tool nerd—you like technology, you’re able to identify stories that data tells, you’re entrepreneurial and a self-starter (you’ve probably already taught yourself to do lots of things).
This position initially reports to our CMO with strong accountabilities to our content manager, partner manager, and sales team. You will be responsible for the execution of marketing programs that capture, nurture, and convert marketing leads across multiple channels.
As you become versed in the why and how of our business, this role offers the potential for career growth. You’re ideal for this position if you’re an avid learner, enjoy what you do, and are ready to help organizations thrive in the face of any challenge or cyberattack.
What you’ll do:
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives such as campaigns, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices and strategies
- Analyze and optimize marketing performance to drive conversions, supervise ROI performance, and uncover areas to improve efficiency
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and recommend areas for optimization
- Assist with the integration of additional platforms into the marketing tech stack
- Launch sales training content into our enablement platform (SalesHood)
- Work with our content manager, partner manager, and sales team to build and execute campaigns to drive awareness, interest, and pipeline
- Fully integrate Google Analytics 4 into our workflow (i.e. GA4 events and conversion paths)
- While we have multiple channels, LinkedIn is our focus. We’d like you have experience across the platform (LinkedIn livestream, advertising, and Sales Navigator)
- Proven years of marketing automation experience (we use Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and ClickDimensions)
- Strong grasp of CRM fundamentals (how the lead to opportunity flow works, how to set up and run campaign automation, how to report/create dashboards, and an understanding of best practices)
- Experience with WordPress
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Launch, monitor, measure, and optimize demand programs and campaigns
- Experience with SEO tools and Google Analytics 4
- LinkedIn Livestream experience – we need help with the brass tacks of refining and executing our monthly digital live streamed event
- Experience supporting multiple teams and projects and effectively prioritizing your queue
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Ability to balance multiple initiatives
Consider joining us if you:
- Care deeply about the culture where you work
- Enjoy brainstorming new creative concepts, identifying process gaps, and finding ways to improve existing materials
- Are results-focused and proactive. You work well on your own or collaborating with colleagues
- Are naturally curious. You are comfortable digging into areas you don’t know
- Are an owner. You pick up work that needs to be done and help solve hard problems
- Aren’t afraid to experiment and fail. Failure is an opportunity to learn when you are approachable and coachable
- Are a reliable team-player
We’d especially love to speak with you if you have:
- Working knowledge of SalesHood (sales enablement and training platform)
- The more experience you have across the marketing stack, the better
- We're a lean team, so if you also have creative chops, you'll have the opportunity to stretch them here! (Ex. Video editing, Canva design, etc.)
- Experience in cybersecurity, IT networking, and/or enterprise managed services (or demonstrated a willingness to learn highly technical concepts)
- Been part of scaling communication & business processes
- Channel/partner marketing experience
- Ability to work remote 1-2 days a week
- Health Insurance: medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Financial Wellness: We offer a 401k plan and gym membership
- Paid Time Off: We believe in true work/life balance. Paid time off in addition to 13 paid holidays and flexibility for cultural observances outside the standard calendar.
This position is on-site in our Santa Clara, CA (HQ) location.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability status. EOE AA M/ F/Vet/Disabled