The Service Delivery Manager will manage high visibility, complex projects with a focus on customer service and relationship building. They will also develop project schedules, schedule DataEndure and Delivery Partner resources, coordinate with the customer stakeholders, and manage the overall execution of professional service projects. Service Delivery Managers are responsible for the execution of each project using the DataEndure Customer Lifecycle process and working with the rest of the Project Management Office (PMO) to continue the development of all project processes and procedures.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for project tracking and billing management and working in conjunction with the DataEndure finance department to insure all billing issues are resolved. Key to this position is the ability to work with customers during the pre-sales stage to understand the various project required outcomes and delivery resources. Responsible for working with Customers, Internal and Delivery Partner resources to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Create and maintain project schedules and post-sale service delivery.
- Manage Account Executives, Solution Architects and Delivery Partners to deliver desired customer outcomes.
- Develop SOWs, including the phases, scoping, pricing, and specific tasks to be performed for the customer.
- Facilitate partner development and management.
- Support and contribute to the continued development and evolution of the PMO.
Experience and Skills:
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customer and the project team.
- Proficient in all the standard documentation tools.
- Extensive experience managing IT consulting projects.
- Knowledge of Process Management, including workflow documentation is a plus.
- Some knowledge of Dynamics CRM and reporting solutions is desired.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of PMO best practices, operations and procurement.
- Knowledge of systems, applications, databases, middleware to manage projects about the same.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation.
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications including Project and Visio.
- Experience in performing vendor management.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will possess the personality traits, work habits, communication, and social skills necessary to work effectively within a dynamic and highly operational environment. This person will have exemplary personal and professional integrity and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills. In addition, the qualified candidate will have a strong desire to succeed in a nationally and internationally recognized operational environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge.
- Applicants must have ability to work in U.S. without sponsorship and a valid Driver’s License.
- Strong decision-making, analytical & problem-solving skills to provide direction, identify & resolve issues.
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation, and training skills to communicate with a diverse group of employees and vendors.
- Proven ability to manage multiple vendors.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing IT and technical projects.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer support.
- Demonstrated ability managing complex, medium and large projects.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills.
- Experience in a Technology Sales Organization is preferred.
DataEndure offers a competitive compensation plan with great earning potential. Our benefits include medical coverage, dental coverage, disability, life insurance, 401K and an amazing work environment!