Chief Marketing Officer
Are you Safeguarding Your Key SaaS Apps?
Many organizations assume SaaS vendors backup their cloud data. That’s a risky bet – and one you are guaranteed to lose every time. In fact, Gartner estimates that, by 2022, 70% of organizations will have suffered disruption due to unrecoverable data loss in a SaaS application.
A lack of understanding around cloud vulnerabilities can be an organization’s downfall when moving operations to these dynamic environments. Consider these common scenarios:
- Human error: An account mistakenly deleted, a critical email erased or an organization-wide shared document overwritten? All common events that cannot be fixed without a backup and recovery solution.
- Malicious intent: Your SaaS data is also vulnerable to intentional overwrites and deletes by bad actors like disgruntled or malicious employees.
- Synchronization errors: Syncing or updating multiple SaaS applications is a common software scenario in organization. Unfortunately the process is not always seamless and can cause loss of SaaS data.
- Hackers, Malware, Ransomware, Cryptomining, Phishing: There is an ever-growing list of malware types and scams targeting known vulnerabilities. Cloud data provides these attackers fertile ground. Damages due to these data breaches are devastating, not only in terms of financial loss, but also for the business’ reputation and lost customers.
With increasing numbers of business-critical SaaS applications migrating to the cloud, and in a world in which new threats arise daily, continuity planning demands a secure SaaS data backup solution—and the SaaS vendors are clear that backups are your responsibility, not theirs. In fact, CSP providers like Microsoft 365, G Suite (Google Apps), Salesforce, Box, and Dropbox themselves recommend third-party backup for recovery from SaaS data loss.
Services like DataEndure’s SaaS Backup offer an independent, vendor-neutral maximum-security cloud that protects cloud SaaS data with immutable backup and instant recovery in the event of ransomware or compromise. You get backup and recovery for all your key SaaS workloads (Microsoft 365, Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Azure Active Directory, and Google Workspace) in one single platform.
Here are 5 ways to boost your cloud protection with SaaS Backup:
1. Data Availability 24/7
Never lose access to your data. If your data is stored in a vendor-neutral cloud instead of public platforms like AWS, you benefit from a true third-party backup.
2. Unparalleled Security and Protection
Blockchain-based storage and file systems ensure unparalleled security and ransomware protection – your data is immutable and undeletable.
3. Simplify Data Compliance
SaaS Backup helps you stay compliant with regulatory demands. Minimize risk with fast information discovery, GDPR requirements and easy retention policy management.
4. Instant Search and Recovery
You have the ability to get data back in seconds. Locate, preview and restore with fast and granular search and restore features. And with retention customized to your needs, recovery doesn’t get any simpler.
5. The Complex Made Simple, Affordable and Scalable
A managed service does the heavy lifting for you; with no on-premise hardware or install, training or other resource requirements, you can be up and running – and protected – in minutes. We manage the service; you stay in control with visibility and enterprise scalability.
If you don’t yet have a solution in place for your SaaS backup, we invite you to try DataEndure’s SaaS Backup to safeguard your data in the cloud.
Contact us to learn more or to start your 30-day trial.