Are you confident your network can handle all your work?
Distributed workers, data, and devices. The world has changed in the last few years – and networks are struggling to keep up. Best case, you have some inconvenient latency issues. Worst case, you have security gaps that extend an open invitation for hacks, ransomware, or worse. DataEndure’s Complimentary Network Health Check helps ensure this digital lifeline is equipped to support how your organization works today – and into the future.
DataaEndure’s Network Health Check provides a high-level evaluation of your network infrastructure, systems, and processes. It will analyze the performance, security, and overall efficiency of the network to identify any weaknesses or areas of improvement. The Network Health Check helps you:
- Identify and resolve network performance issues: to pinpoint bottlenecks, congestion points or outdated equipment; enhances employee productivity, reduce downtime and deliver faster and more reliable service.
- Enhance network security: by identifying vulnerabilities that leave you open to cyber threats (identify security loopholes, inadequate security protocols, and weak points in the network architecture); provide proactive steps to strengthen network security and safeguard sensitive data – protecting against security breaches.
- Facilitate future network planning and scalability: by evaluating any capacity issues or limitations, you gain valuable insight into the current state of your network and how it is poised to support future demands and can make informed decisions on infrastructure investments. Includes insights for infrastructure investments and upgrades
- Optimize IT resource allocation and improve efficiency: by identifying inefficient or redundant systems, applications, or processes. You are able to minimize costs by streamlining and consolidating resources.
Trust your network to work – without the guesswork
DataEndure’s Network Health Check offers valuable insight into your “Top 10” network findings and is designed to help boost network performance, beef up security, guide future planning, and make sure resources are used wisely.
Your “State of the Network: Top 10” overview includes:
- Inventory of network devices
- Firmware/software version summary
- Architecture of how the network is physically connected • An initial network performance review
- Misconfigurations observed during the evaluation
- Security overview
Get the information you need to build a stronger, safer, and more flexible network setup that will lead to smoother operations, lower cost, and an enhanced user experience for both employees and customers. Contact us Today!