When the network trails, business fails
The world has changed dramatically in the last few years – with distributed workers, data, and devices – and networks are struggling to keep up. Best case, you have some inconvenient latency issues. Worst case, you have security gaps that extend an open invitation for hacks, ransomware, or worse. DataEndure’s Network Assessment helps ensure this digital lifeline is equipped to support how your organization works today – and into the future.
DataaEndure’s Network Assessment provides a detailed evaluation of your network infrastructure, systems, and processes. It will analyze the performance, security, and overall efficiency of the network to identify any weaknesses or areas of improvement. This helps you:
- Identify and resolve network performance issues: to pinpoint bottlenecks, congestion points, or outdated equipment; identifies opportunities to enhance employee productivity, reduce downtime and deliver faster and more reliable service.
- Enhance network security: identify vulnerabilities that leave you open to cyber threats (identify security loopholes, inadequate security protocols, and weak points in the network architecture); provide proactive steps to strengthen network security and safeguard sensitive data – protecting against security breaches.
- Facilitate future network planning and scalability: evaluate any capacity issues or limitations, giving you valuable insight into the current state of your network and how it is poised to support future demands (including recommendations for infrastructure investments and upgrades). With this information, you can make more informed decisions on infrastructure investments and timing.
- Optimize IT resource allocation and improve efficiency: identify inefficient or redundant systems, applications, or processes. You can minimize costs by streamlining and consolidating resources.
Trust your network to work – without the guesswork
DataEndure’s Network Assessment offers valuable insight and includes detailed network findings designed to help boost network performance, beef up security, guide future planning, and make sure resources are used wisely.
Your “State of the Network” report includes:
- Inventory of network devices
- Firmware/software version summary
- Architecture of how the network is physically connected
- An initial network performance review
- Misconfigurations observed during the evaluation
- Security overview
Get the information you need to build a stronger, safer, and more flexible network setup leading to smoother operations, lower cost, and an enhanced user experience for both employees and customers. Contact us Today!