Based on the continuously increasing and evolving threat landscape, we are excited to announce a significant enhancement to DataEndure’s SOC & MDR offerings with the addition of eXtended Security Controls Validation & Vulnerability Scanning (eSCV). With cloud expansion at an all-time high, eSCV will afford customers the same peace of mind about the security of their external and cloud assets as they have with our internal Security Controls Validation, included in our SOC & MDR offerings today.
It is DataEndure’s mission to deliver a managed security service that does significantly more than “checking the box,” measurably enhancing your security posture. DataEndure’s SOC customers already benefit from one of the most feature-rich managed security services available today, putting you in the best position to defend against cyber-adversaries.
SOCaaS Features include:
- A NetFlow probe (UEBA, NTA, NIDS)
- Network baselining for forensics and Behavior Analysis (UEBA)
- Network Alerting capabilities (NTA)
- NetFlow processing and visualization
- Vulnerability Assessment and correlation of IDS logs with vulnerability scans
- Host-based Intrusion Detection (HIDS) and File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
- Passive Real-time Asset Detection and monitoring (PAD)
- Network Intrusion Detection System (NIDS)
- Network Threat Detection engine; real time intrusion detection (IDS), network security monitoring (NSM) and offline (PCAP) processing (NIDS)
- Packet sniffer which passively watches for connections on a SPAN Port, tracks their states, and passes source and destination addresses and ports, connection state, idle time, and bandwidth usage to the correlation engines. (NSM, NTA, NIDS)
- Security Incident & Event collection and correlation (SIEM)
- Internal red team activity Security Controls Validation (SCV)
As of April 4, eSCV will be available to DataEndure SOC and MDR customers. With this automated external security controls validation (penetration testing), you have the assurance your external and cloud environments are being tested continuously for gaps and vulnerabilities, not just once per year.
eSCV Capabilities include:
- Public asset monitoring
- External Vulnerability scanner
- Continuous pen testing
- External attack surface analysis
- Public clouds (AWS, Azure & GCP)
- Cloud CIS Benchmark scanner
- Risk Score
eSCV Core Features include:
- Automated asset discovery
- Asset inventory
- Technology stack discovery
- Open ports and protocols
- Screenshots of public assets
- Monitoring & Notifications
- Continuous penetration testing
- Actionable reporting
- Recommendations for remediation
- Dark web scanning
- Grading system
What this means to you:
- For DataEndure SOC and MDR customers, please review the information above, and
- OPT IN to the eSCV enhancement by clicking on this link and filling out the OPT IN form as soon as you can, but no later than April 30, 2022.
We are eager to work with you to get this important enhancement rolled out to your environment to add additional layers of protection. Please contact your Account Manager if you have any further questions.