DataEndure’s SOC-as-a-Service Strengthens Your Security Posture
Today, you need to assume that there is currently an adversary with malicious intent with a foothold in your environment. The best defense is a good offense: an approach towards digital resilience which hardens your security posture and allows you to respond both to today’s threats, and to the threats we haven’t yet imagined.
DataEndure’s advanced threat detection capabilities give you the time advantage:
- Detect and identify potential threats faster, so that attackers no longer have time to hurt your business.
- Take time away from attackers by knowing exactly where to look for them.
- Focus on your core business instead of spending precious resources building out expensive, specialized security teams.
A Gold Standard for Data Security
DataEndure’s proactive approach to security operations gives you visibility into the health of your security controls. Our SOC-as-a-Service (SOCaaS) is a robust platform that includes:
- A dedicated SIEM (security information and event management system)
- Security log aggregation, correlation and management
- Network flows and live traffic
- Advanced threat intelligence
- Security event correlation rules
- Identification and investigation of IOCs
- Actionable alerts distilled from thousands of events
- Continuous vulnerability assessments
- Security controls validation
DataEndure’s security experts focus on reducing your risks—not just on reporting alerts. Our team enlists a purple-team approach: a combination of “red team” (simulated attacks) and “blue-team” (network security) services that help ensure a robust, 360-degree understanding of your environment alongside continuous monitoring and testing to ensure the efficacy of your security controls and find threat actors in your environment before they gain a foothold.
Enlist security experts to help you achieve true digital resilience. Get the time advantage back so you can focus on your core competency. Utilize a managed Security Operations Center-as-a-Service (SOCaaS): a modern Defense-in-Depth approach to help enable digital resiliency.
A Modern Defense-in-Depth Approach
A robust security strategy means deploying a layered solution that tracks, monitors and hardens your network environment to assess threats you know exist – and the ones you haven’t imagined yet.
Our SOC-as-a-Service offering is part of a broader modern, Defense-in-Depth approach – a coordinated and integrated use of four layers of security to strengthen the overall integrity of your information assets. This is an approach to cybersecurity in which a series of defensive mechanisms are layered in order to protect valuable data and information. If one mechanism fails, another steps up immediately to thwart an attack. This multi-layered approach with intentional redundancies increases the security of a system as a whole and addresses many different attack vectors.
To achieve a modern Defense-in-Depth model, this “fourfecta” of security layers are required:
- Advanced email Phishing
- DNS Security
- Next-gen Endpoint Solution
- DataEndure SOC-as-a-Service