For any company, managing and protecting critical information assets on their own is harder than ever, which is why we're hiring. At DataEndure, digital resilience forms the backbone of all we do for our clients. We help organizations protect their data regardless of where it resides with the ability to quickly recover when an issue arises. While we have a broad portfolio and expertise, we are technology agnostic – our priority is providing the right solution that delivers the specific outcomes our customers require.
The Sr. Account Executive is responsible for the sales and technical acumen to effectively represent DataEndure’s Solutions and Services offerings. You’ll be expected to start and complete sales campaigns while furthering developing your pipeline with new opportunities. A successful candidate will understand how and where to map DataEndure’s services and solutions to help an organization better manage its IT risks, respond well when assets are threatened, and protect and access critical information wherever it resides.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
- Compensation range: $50-100k annually plus commissions
DataEndure Sales Profile:
If you enjoy working with an elite engineering team, next-generation data management and data protection solutions - and you're not afraid to open new doors, then we'd like to meet with you. We believe top sales performers work extremely hard and deserve a compensation that matches their effort. We don't believe in reducing a Sales Executives customer base or increasing their quota every year. In short, we offer top pay for top performers.
- Hold an uncompromising will to overcome obstacles preventing you from reaching your goals.
- Have an ability to develop trust and rapport early in a business relationship.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage large enterprise sales campaigns.
- Identify key accounts and create a go-to-market strategy for them.
- Align DataEndure Executive Management, Technical Resources and the Marketing Team with your Key Account Strategy.
- Open doors to new accounts every quarter.
- Expand our footprint in existing key accounts every quarter.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Adopt our proven sales process for engaging with new accounts and growing existing customers.
- Have a passion for technology and discovering new ways to challenge traditional thinking.
- Demonstrate a team player approach and care for your teammates.
- Utilize CRM to manage your business and activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- 10+ years of technology related sales experience preferred
- Progressive track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota in related IT sales position/s.
- Strong customer relationships with mid to senior level technology leaders
If you’re tired of working for a company that raises your quota and shrinks your customer base every year, then consider joining the DataEndure team.
DataEndure offers an excellent compensation plan with great earning potential. Our benefits include medical coverage, dental coverage, disability, life insurance, 401K and an amazing work environment!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability status. EOE AA M/ F/Vet/Disabled