The Sr. Account Executive is responsible for sales and technical details covering the DataEndure Solutions and Services offerings. In this role, you will be responsible to communicate the DataEndure corporate message to our customers from a mid-manager up to an executive level. You’ll be expected to start and complete sales campaigns while furthering developing your pipeline with new opportunities.
DataEndure Sales Profile:
If you enjoy working with an elite engineering team, next-generation data management and data protection solutions - and you're not afraid to open new doors, then we'd like to meet with you. We believe top sales performers work extremely hard and deserve a compensation that matches their effort. We don't believe in reducing a Sales Executives customer base or increasing their quota every year In short, we offer top pay for top performers.
- Hold an uncompromising will to overcome obstacles preventing you from reaching your goals.
- Have an ability to develop trust and rapport early in a business relationship.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage large enterprise sales campaigns.
- Identify key accounts and create a go-to-market strategy for them.
- Align DataEndure Executive Management, Technical Resources and the Marketing Team with your Key Account Strategy.
- Open doors to new accounts every quarter.
- Expand our footprint in existing key accounts every quarter.
- Possess excellent presentation and speaking skill.
- Adopt our proven sales process for engaging with new accounts and growing existing customers.
- Have a passion for technology and discovering new ways to challenge traditional thinking.
- Demonstrate a team player approach and care for your teammates.
Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with 10 or more years of technology related experience in IT.
A proven track record that lines up with DataEndure's Success Criteria
The challenge for companies today is they no longer have a safe perimeter to secure and protect all their critical information assets. Furthermore, today a company's critical information is everywhere - the data center, the cloud, on mobile workers’ devices and on partners’ devices. Organizations need our help protecting their data regardless of where it resides and the ability to quickly recover when an issue arises.
For any company, managing and protecting critical information assets on their own is harder than ever, which is why we're hiring.
If you’re tired of working for a company that raises your quota and shrinks your customer base every year, then consider joining the DataEndure team.
DataEndure offers an excellent compensation plan with great earning potential. Our benefits include medical coverage, dental coverage, disability, life insurance, 401K and an amazing work environment!