- This event has passed.
2019 CIO LEADERSHIP FORUM
September 10, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
DataEndure’s CTO/CISO Shahin Pirooz will be on a panel titled “Strategic Planning to Identify Vulnerabilities and Risk”. As a leader, your goal is to create a roadmap to protect the information and infrastructure of your company while aligning business goals and organizational risk. Learn how to effectively create a strategic plan that complements your business goals while maintaining a responsible level of risk management.
Argyle’s CIO Leadership Forum brings together IT executives to develop relationships, exchange ideas and find solutions to navigate digital transformation.
- The business of transformation creating a roadmap for change.
- Cultivating a customer-centric culture
- Defining innovation at the C-suite level
- Demystifying and deploying blockchain for effective adoption and achievable results
- Creating value for your organization through data analytics, machine learning and AI
- Becoming more agile through clearly defined micro-services and API-based integration